TV advertising production company
Advertising for business, agencies & TV; ground or aerial shoots made with love in Yorkshire
TV Advertising Company in Leeds & Yorkshire
We were pretty busy in 2019 making TV commercials for several businesses across the Yorkshire area. We can offer you broadcast-ready films and videos that meet with the correct criteria and clearances. TV advertising doesn’t have to cost the earth and if you sell direct to the consumer market it doesn’t hurt to make your social media advertising broadcast safe.
We’ve produced a wide range of TV adverts for many different companies. It’s important to stress that it makes no difference if you’re a local, small concern or a large corporation; it’s something that is absolutely available for you to use.
We can create commercial adverts for TV, Sky and on-demand services. We can discuss all the relevant information with you on the differences between TV and on-demand advertising, and find something that suits your needs and budget.
advantages of advertising on tv
There are three major advantages to TV advertising:
• Video on-demand adverts can’t be skipped for most users
• All the claims made must be substantiated (so you gain trust with your audience)
• You can target your advert just like any social media campaign
We encourage you to think about TV advertising alongside your social media ads because, for a little more money, your advert could be used on TV at any time. Another bonus is the whole process can take as little as ten days.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It can start at as little as £1500. It really depends on your requirements. The costs will soon rise when you start to add actors and crew. If you’d like to know more about the costs involved we would be happy to chat to you.
video advert production
Being a TV production company that produces stunning, impactful video and film is great but we’re so much more. We handle all the really tedious business involved in clearing your advert for the broadcasting authorities.
There are a number of phases to getting your advert on the TV, and it requires a bit of knowledge to get it right:
• Scripting and storyboard creation
• Uploading to a platform where the script is checked
• Uploading of the rough edit to the ‘Copycentral’ platform
• Creation of the final edit, addition of broadcast clock and ‘clock number’
• Clearance of this final edit then uploading to the distribution platform
• Stringent quality control checks to make sure that the image meets the standardised quality checks (actually quite tough – even 1 frame difference leads to a fail)
The advert (also called a TVC) is broadcast once the broadcaster and you or your media buyer have secured the spots you want. When it comes to securing the spots you want, we can work alongside colleagues in the networks to find the right ones. Buying media time can be complex, but working with networks like ITV can be a great way to start, because they can offer useful packages we can work out with you.
producing a tv commercial: Hiring the right company
We’ve made a range of medium to low-cost TV commercials for several businesses across the Yorkshire area. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver this type of advertising, and we can keep you as involved in the process as you’d like.
We would love to hear about your TV advert idea. Get in touch so we can talk in more detail.
What we do:
We produce video content on behalf businesses, agencies and TV production companies in the Leeds and Yorkshire area from the air and the ground. We work for national brands and small businesses. We are fully licensed by the CAA to fly drones. We create corporate, social media and TV advertising assets as well as photography.
Our Mission is…
…to create financial or social prosperity through the use of video while having fun.
How we do this:
- By listening to what you need and challenging what you think your value is
- By getting you to think deeply about who you are and who your clients think you are
- By doing the right thing
- By encouraging our people
- By buying our equipment from local shops and encouraging the use of local talent
- By turning up on time and doing what we are asked to, professionally and safely.